Ready for some fun? Check out all the great features in Mangools – you may be surprised at how much it offers at such a great price.
Mangools is a powerful suite of SEO tools that can help you with everything from backlinks to keyword research – all at affordable prices.
Mangools offers 5 unique tools within their suite of tools. These include the following:
- KWFinder to help you dig deeper into finding the best keywords to write about and optimize for.
- SERPChecker to help you better understand who is ranking and determine the user intent of keywords.
- SERPWatcher allows you to keep track of your rank position in the search results.
- LinkMiner to research backlinks and find opportunities to obtain them.
- SiteProfiler is for viewing important SEO metrics and get data on a website to understand how well it is doing.
Let’s dig a bit deeper into each of these tools so you can see what each does!
KwFinder is where you will go to get all the keyword ideas you will need to create amazing content that people are actually looking for. The KW Finder allows you to enter a keyword or a URL to be able to find keywords.
One you enter a keyword you will be taken to a page that at first can seem overwhelming, but there is so much amazing information going on here! Below are some of the important metrics on the page:
- Main keyword and related keyword list
- Search trend for the keyword
- Estimated search volume
- Cost per click
- Keyword difficulty
- SERP overview will show you the pages that are ranking in the top 10 – with the option to load more
- Options to view autocomplete and questions
- Filtering capabilities
From here you can add keywords to a list or export them to a file. When you click on the Analyze SERP button that is above the SERP overview you will be taken to the SERPChecker which I will cover below.
The SERPChecker allows you to be able to see the level of competitiveness of the top ranking pages to get a better understanding if you can compete for the keyword. It also gives you the option to add your own URL to be able to see how you compare.
The tool also breaks out People Also Ask questions and Top Stories so you know where they fit into the results. There is also a snapshot tab so you can see the results as they are actually shown.
The graph to the right showcases the various metrics to help you determine the level of difficulty each ranking page has. The metrics include:
- DA – domain authority from Moz
- PA – page authority from Moz
- CF – citation flow from Majestic
- TF – trust flow from Majestic
- FB – facebook shares for the URL
- AR – Alexa rank
- Links – links to the page as per Majestic
- RD – number of referring domains
- RI – referring IP addresses as per Majestic
The LPS is a link profile strength metric from Mangools. The three dots next to the LPS number allow you to either copy the URL, Copy the metrics, find backlinks that are linking to the URL or see the URL profile.
The SERPWatcher tool allows you to see where you are ranking for the keywords you want to rank for. You can track on desktop or mobile and your choice of location.
You can add tags to manage groups of keywords around broader topics and export all data if needed. The tools will show you your current rank position, a position history graph, the URL that is ranking and search volume history.
You can also open the keyword in the KWFinder and SERP Checker to dig a little deeper with the buttons in the lower right.
The LinkMiner tool will help you find backlink opportunities. You can enter a domain to see all the backlinks for a domain or click the New or Lost tab just to see those for a URL.
When you are viewing backlinks you will see a lot of details including:
- Whether the link is a nofollow or dofollow
- Source URL: page where the backlink is coming from
- CF: citation flow
- TF: trust flow
- EL: external links on that page linking to your website
- FB: Facebook shares
- AR: Alexa Rank
- HREF: path of page being linked to on the website
- Anchor: anchor text that the link is using
- LS: Mangools link strength
On the right side of the screen you will see an emulator of the backlink page – so click on any backlink and you will see the page and it should take you to where the link is on the page.
The Site Profiler gives you all the basic metrics on any website. These include an overview where you can see the overall difficulty and popularity, backlinks overview, top content and competitors they might have.
Below is “the view” of the Mangools tool for you to see it firsthand! Every part of the Mangools SEO suite is covered in this video to help you see all that is offered.
Definitely one of the more affordable options for SEO, Mangools has several packages available and often runs specials throughout the year and offers a 10 day free trial for you to test it yourself.
Mangools offers 3 plans and if you pay annually you can save up to 40% over the monthly pricing. Below is their pricing plan if you pay annually.
Free SEO Tools From Mangools
Mangools offers a few free tools as well that I wanted to make sure I noted here!
- SEO Browser Extension will allow to use all of the tools above in a browser extension that is available for Firefox and Chrome. With the extension you can easily check on domain strength, see on page SEO analysis and spy on keywords for competitors right from your browser.
- SERP Volatility Checker is a quick glance to see if there is a lot of action going on in the search results.
- SERP Simulator allows you to enter a URL to see how it will look in the SERP’s. Then you can optimize your title tag and meta description to improve your listing results.
So, what do you think of Mangools? Do you use it? Will you try it? Please let me know what you think and share your experiences with other!